How do I recharge the battery in my Array?
- Remove the battery cover while being careful not to let the battery fall out of the lock.
- Remove the battery and slide it into the fast charging cradle or plug the charging cable directly into it and wait for the light to turn green, indicating the battery is fully charged.
- Once the battery is fully charged, slide it out of the fast-charging cradle or unplug the charging cable from the battery itself.
- Insert the battery back into the lock. While maintaining pressure on the battery, slip the battery cover back on.
- Using the thumb-turn, extend and retract the deadbolt one time to reestablish a connection with the cloud.
- You are now ready for continued use of your Array Smart Deadbolt.