You can edit an existing access code, e.g., the name of the code and when the code can be used.
To Edit an Access Code -
- Open the Array By Hampton app
- Select your lock
- Select the Account (middle) icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the User Management account the code is under
- Click on the code name and select Edit
- Make the necessary modifications
- Select Save
- Select Finish
If you need additional assistance, please get in touch with our Array Customer Care Team at 800-850-5625, or click here to open a support ticket.