Once an Automation is created to turn a device ON or OFF, a second automation must be made to reverse the function. To create an Automation that responds to the change in the location of your phone, please follow the following steps.
Form your Home screen:
- Select Scene
- Select + in the upper right-hand corner
- Select When location changes
- Select if the action will take place when you "Arrive at" or "Leave" your set location
- Set your location. Use 2 fingers and zoom out to shorten the distance or zoom in to increase
- Select OK
- Select Then "+" symbol
- Add Task-
- Run the device> If you would like one of your Array By Hampton devices to respond
- Select smart scenes> To select an existing Tap-to-Run or Automation.
- Send Notification> To receive an app notification of the change
- Delay the action> To set a delayed time for the Automation to run
- Modify the task
- Select Next
- Select Save> No will save the Automation for future use. Yes will start the use of the Automation
Note: If you are delaying the time of an action, the delay time must be the first task set.
If you need additional assistance, please get in touch with our Array Customer Care Team at 800-850-5625, or click here to open a support ticket.