There may be times when you cannot connect the Array lock to your home WiFi. Below are a few reasons why this issue may occur and tips to troubleshoot.
1. We recommend checking your WiFi router to see if your connectivity is working and has a strong signal. If the router is malfunctioning or does not have a strong signal, please reach out to your internet provider.
2. If you have a dual-band router, please ensure you are connecting to a 2.4 GHz frequency. You will need to ensure that you have initially connected the Array lock AND your smart device to the 2.4 GHz.
3. The Array Smart Lock will NOT connect with the 5 GHz frequency in a dual-band router. After careful consideration, the 2.4 GHz was the best choice for the Array Smart Lock.
- The longer waves used by the 2.4 GHz band are better suited to longer ranges and transmission through walls and solid objects.
- The shorter waves used by the 5 GHz band make it less able to penetrate walls and solid objects.