"Creating a Group" allows you to control all the devices added to the group simultaneously.
NOTE: You can only add devices of the same type to a group, i.e., plugs. If you want to control different types of devices simultaneously, follow the directions for setting up "Tap-to-Run."
To Create a Group:
- Select a plug in the Array By Hampton app by clicking on it.
- Click on the pencil in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Click on "Create Group."
- Select each plug you want to add to the group by clicking on it.
- Click "Save" in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Enter a name for the group and click "Save."