Connecting your Array By Hampton smart plugs to Google Home allows you to enjoy hands-free control; using any Google Home device, you can turn your plugs on or off using just your voice. The steps below guide you smoothly through connecting your plug to the Google Home app.
NOTE: Once you have enabled the Array By Hampton skill, any time you add a new device to the Array By Hampton app, it will connect to the Google Home app automatically.
To Connect Your Plugs to Google Home:
- Open the Google Home app.
- Click on the "+" in the top left of the screen.
- Click "Set up device."
- Click on "Have something already set up?" just under where it says Works with Google.
- Click on the search glass and search for "Array By Hampton."
- Select the Array By Hampton skill once it auto-populates.
- Enter the email address and password you use to sign into the Array By Hampton and click "Link Now."
- Select Array By Hampton and click "Link Now."
- Click "Authorize."
- Select each plug you want to add, click "ADD TO ROOM," and select the room you want to add the plugs to.
- Repeat step 10 until you have added all your plugs to a room, or click on the "x" in the top left of the screen and add them later.