Here are some step-by-step instructions to help you pair your Security Light with the Array By Hampton app. If you have already downloaded the Array By Hampton app and created an account, skip to Step 3.
NOTE: Ensure your Camera is fully charged before using it for the first time.
To Pair Your Security Light:
- Download the Array By Hampton app from the Play Store or App Store on your smart device.
- Create an Array By Hampton account by opening the app and clicking 'Register.'
- From the 'Home' page in the app, click on the + in the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Click on 'Wireless Camera.'
- Slide the switch on top to the 'open position.' Open the cover and install the Micro-SD card and the batteries. Press the reset button until you hear 'system reset' from the camera speaker. Close and lock the cover.
- You should hear the prompt, "The camera is now ready to begin paring." The indicator light on the front should flash blue and purple.
- Click Scan QR Code in the app and click next.
- Verify the WiFi network and password, and then click 'Next.'
- A QR code should appear on your smart device, hold the screen 4-8 inches from the Camera.
- You should hear a toned prompt confirming that the Camera successfully scanned the code.
- Click done in the top right.
- Place or install your Battery Camera.
If your Camera is not pairing after completing the above steps, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Care Team by calling 800-850-5625 or open a support ticket by clicking here.