Here are some step-by-step instructions to help you set up multiple Smart Bulbs at once; if you have already downloaded the Array Hampton app and created an account, skip to Step 3.
NOTE: You can only set up multiple bulbs of the same type (Filament, A19, or BR30) at once.
- Download the Array By Hampton app from the Play Store or App Store
- Create an Array By Hampton account by opening the app and clicking "Register."
- Install each bulb you want to set up into a light fixture or lamp, preferably one that is not far from your Wi-Fi router
- Turn on the light fixture(s) or lamp(s), and your bulbs should begin flashing rapidly (2 times per second). If one or more bulbs are not blinking rapidly, turn that bulb off, pause for about a second, turn it back on, and repeat 5 times
- In the app, click on the plus icon n in the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Select which type of bulbs you are pairing
- Click on "Confirm bulb is blinking rapidly" at the bottom of the page and then click "Next."
- The Array By Hampton app automatically brings up the Wi-Fi network; you're connected to; if that is the network you want to connect the bulbs too, enter your password and press "Next." If you want to choose a different network, click on the grey symbol to the right of the network name, connect to the network you want to connect your bulb too, and press the back button to return to the app and click "Next." NOTE: The Array Smart Bulb can only connect to a 2.4 GHz Network.
- Wait for the app to connect to the bulb; once connected, you can rename it by clicking the pencil to the right of the preexisting name, and then click "Done," or click "Done" and change the name later.
If your bulbs are not pairing after completing the above steps, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our Customer Care Team by calling 800-850-5625 or open a support ticket by clicking here.