NOTE: Before you begin, you will need to be sure your lock is online. If it is not online, please remove the battery for about 10-15 seconds and put it back in. After putting the battery back in, lock and unlock your Array manually 2-3 times, and wait a couple of minutes for it to come back online. If it does NOT come back online after following the above steps, please open a support ticket by clicking here, or call us at (800) 850-5625.
TO UPDATE YOUR LOCK:
- Open the Array by Hampton app, and click on your lock.
- Click on the pencil in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click on ‘Device Update.’
- You should see a message saying an update is available. Continue to update your lock; this will only take a few minutes.
Tip: If the app shows “No updates available,” please look at the MCU Module and see if it says V1.1.3. If it does, your lock has already been updated. If the MCU Module does not show V1.1.3, follow the steps below.
- Check if ‘Automatic Updates’ is turned on. If it is, please turn it OFF by clicking the toggle switch.
- After you have turned ‘Automatic Updates’ OFF, press the back button in the top left-hand corner of the screen to return to the lock menu.
- Go back into ‘Device Update’ and see if there is an update is available.
- If the update is available, proceed to update your lock. If there is still no update available or the update fails, please contact our Support Team.
Array Support Team - (800) 850-5625 Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 5 PM Pacific.