Once you have installed your new Array by Hampton Smart Deadbolt, follow the steps below to pair your Array to the app.
(First, Master Reset the lock so that it's on Pairing Mode.)
MASTER RESETTING YOUR LOCK:
- Start with the door open and the deadbolt unlocked.
- Take the battery cover off and remove the battery.
- Press and hold the “H” button on the outside of your deadbolt while putting the battery back in.
- Hold both the battery and the “H” button until the beeping has stopped. You will hear two beeps, one semi-long beep and one short beep.
- While maintaining pressure on the battery, slide the battery cover back on. (NOTE: It's essential that you DO NOT lose pressure on the battery while sliding the battery cover back on. If you lose pressure on the battery or let go of the "H" button at any time, you will need to start the process over.
(Second, "Hand" the lock so it knows which direction the bolt needs to go to lock and unlock.)
HANDING YOUR LOCK:
- To “Hand” your lock, slide the keypad cover-up; the keypad will be flashing; press either the 6 or 0, whichever is closest to the edge of the door. NOTE: If the keypad is not flashing, you will need to "Master Reset the lock again."
(Third, connect your lock to the app.)
CONNECTING YOUR LOCK:
Open the Array by Hampton app and click on the "+" symbol in the top right corner.
Once you see a pop-up saying, “Devices to be added,” at the bottom, select “Go to add.”
Click on "Add" at the top right.
Make sure you are connected to the correct 2.4Ghz network, enter your WiFi password, and then select “Next.”
Wait for the lock to be added. Once added, you can rename it by clicking on the name and then selecting "Save." Then click "Done" at the bottom or select "Done" and rename it at a later time.
Congratulations, your new Array is connected and ready for you to use all it has to offer!
If you need help or have any questions, please open a support ticket by clicking here or call our Array Care Team @ 800-850-5625.