The Array provides both an onboard keypad and a traditional mechanical key cylinder to enable the owner/authorized user to enter at any time. In case Internet service is disrupted, user settings are stored in the cloud, so full functionality can be easily restored.
Articles in this section
- What WiFi band will the Array Lock connect to?
- Is your Array lock going offline or do you have a low wifi signal?
- Do I need Bluetooth to connect to the Array lock?
- What if I don’t have home Wi-Fi?
- What kind of wireless connectivity is built into the Array lock?
- Will the Array Lock connect to my home hub?
- Can I Open the Door Remotely From Wherever I'm At?
- What if my home Wi-Fi router goes down or there’s a power outage?