Connecting your Array By Hampton plug to Google Home allows you to enjoy hands-free control; using any Google Home device, you can turn your plugs on or off using just your voice.
NOTE: Once you have enabled the Array By Hampton skill, any time you add a new device to the Array By Hampton app, it will connect to the Google Home app automatically.
To Connect Your Plug to Google Home:
- Open the Google Home app.
- Click on the "+" in the top left of the screen.
- Click "Set up device."
- Click on "Have something already set up?" just under where it says Works with Google.
- Click on the search glass and search for "Array By Hampton."
- Select the Array By Hampton skill once it auto-populates.
- Enter the email address and password you use to sign into the Array By Hampton and click "Link Now."
- Select Array By Hampton and click "Link Now."
- Click "Authorize."
- Select the plug(s) you want to add, and then click "ADD TO ROOM," and select the room you want to add the plug(s) to.