Here are some step-by-step instructions to help you set up multiple Smart Plugs at once. If you have already downloaded the Array By Hampton app and created an account, skip to Step 3.
To Pair Multiple Plugs at Once:
- Download the Array By Hampton app from the Play Store or App Store.
- Create an Array By Hampton account by opening the app and clicking "Register."
- Plug each Smart Plug you want to set up into an outlet, preferably one that is not far from your Wi-Fi router. The red light should begin flashing rapidly (2 times per second); if the red light is not blinking rapidly, press and hold the reset button on the right ride side/end of the plug for about 5 - 10 seconds.
- In the app, click on the '+' in the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Click on the Indoor Smart Plug icon.
- The Array By Hampton app automatically brings up the Wi-Fi network; you're connected to. If that is the network you want to connect the plug to, enter your password and press "Next." If you want to choose a different network, click on the grey symbol to the right of the network name, connect to the network you want to connect your bulb too, press the back button to return to the app, and click "Next." NOTE: The Array Smart Plug can only connect to a 2.4GHz network.
- Once the app has successfully connected to your plug, the red light will no longer be flashing, and you will get a message saying 'Added successfully'. You can then rename the plug by clicking on the pencil next to the name of the plug, entering a new name, and clicking 'Save'. Once you have renamed the plug, click 'Done', or you can click 'Done' and rename the plug at a later time.
If your plug is still not in pairing after completing the above steps, don't hesitate to contact our Customer Care Team by calling 800-850-5625 or opening a support ticket by clicking here.