Connecting your Array By Hampton Strip Lights to Alexa allows you to enjoy hands-free control; using any Alexa device, you can turn the light on or off, dim or brighten them, and even change the color using just your voice. The steps below guide you smoothly through connecting your lights to the Alexa app.
NOTE: Once you have enabled theArray By Hampton skill, any time you add a new device to the Array By Hampton app, it will connect to the Alexa app automatically.
To Add Your Strip Lights to Alexa:
- Open the Alexa app.
- In the bottom right corner of the screen, click "More."
- Click "Skills & Games."
- Click on the Search Glass at the top of the page.
- Search for "Array By Hampton" and click on it once it auto-populates just below the search bar.
- Select the Array By Hampton Skill.
- Click "ENABLE TO USE."
- Enter the email address and password you use to sign into the Array By Hampton app and click "Link Now."
- Click "Authorize."
- Click "Close" at the bottom of the page.
- Click "DISCOVER DEVICES" and wait for the app to discover your lights.