Here are some step-by-step instructions to help you pair your strip light; if you have already downloaded the Array By Hampton app and created an account, skip to Step 3.
How to Pair Your Strip Lights:
- Download the Array By Hampton app from the Play Store or App Store on your smart device
- Create an Array By Hampton account by opening the app and selecting "Register."
- Install the lights, preferably not far from your Wi-Fi router
- Plug in the strip, and they should begin flashing rapidly (2 times per second) if the lights are not flashing rapidly, press and hold the button on the controller for about five seconds.
- From the home page in the app, click on the '+' symbol in the top right corner.
- You will receive a pop-up saying devices to be added; click on 'Go to add.'
- Click the '+' icon next to where is it says "Bluetooth device."
- The Array By Hampton app automatically selects the Wi-Fi network you're connected to. To choose a different network, click on the grey symbol to the right of the network name and select a 2.4 GHz network of your choice. Then, return to the app, and click "Next." NOTE: The Array Strip Lights can only connect to 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Networks
- The app will connect to the lights automatically.
- Once your strip lights are connected, you can rename it by clicking the pencil to the right of the preexisting name or click "Done" and change the name later.
If you followed the above instructions and cannot pair your strip lights, you can open Support Ticket by clicking here or contact our Customer Care Team at 800-850-5625. Live Support is available Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 5 PM Pacific.