Connecting your bulb(s) to Google Home allows you to enjoy hands-free control. For example, you can control your devices using just your voice using any Google Home device.
To Connect Your Bulb(s) to Google Home:
- Open the Google Home app.
- Tap on the "+" in the top left of the screen.
- Select "Set up device."
- Click on "Works with Google."
- Tap on the search glass and type "Array By Hampton."
- Select the Array By Hampton skill once it auto-populates.
- Enter the email/phone number and password you use to sign into the Array By Hampton app and click "Link Now."
- Select Array By Hampton and click "Link Now."
- Tap on "Authorize."
- Click on the arrow in the top left two times to return to the home screen.
NOTE: Once you have enabled the Array by Hampton skill, any time you add a new device to the Array by Hampton app, it will automatically connect to the Google Home app.