Connecting your bulbs to Alexa allows you to enjoy hands-free control; using any Alexa device, you can turn your bulbs on or off, dim or brighten them, and even change the color using just your voice.
NOTE: Once you have enabled the Array By Hampton skill, any time you add a new device to the Array By Hampton app, it will connect to the Alexa app automatically.
To Connect Your Bulbs to Alexa:
- Open the Alexa app.
- In the bottom right corner of the screen, click "More."
- Click "Skills & Games."
- Click on the Search Glass at the top of the page.
- Search for "Array By Hampton" and click on it once it auto-populates just below the search bar.
- Select the Array By Hampton Skill.
- Click "ENABLE TO USE."
- Enter the email address and password you use to sign into the Array By Hampton app and click "Link Now."
- Click "Authorize."
- Click "Close" at the bottom of the page.
- Click "DISCOVER DEVICES" and wait for the app to discover your bulb(s).