Here are some step-by-step instructions to help you pair your bulb; if you have already downloaded the Array By Hampton app and created an account, skip to Step 3.
How to Pair Your Bulb:
- Download the Array By Hampton app from the Play Store or App Store on your smart device
- Create an Array By Hampton account by opening the app and selecting "Register."
- Install the bulb into a light fixture or lamp, preferably one not far from your Wi-Fi router
- Turn on the light fixture or lamp, and your bulb should begin flashing rapidly (2 times per second). If your bulb is not flashing rapidly, turn the bulb off and on five times at a slow, steady pace
- From the home page in the app, click on the '+' symbol in the top right corner
- You will receive a pop-up saying devices to be added; click on 'Go to add.'
- Click the '+' icon next to where is it says "Bluetooth device."
- The Array By Hampton app automatically selects the Wi-Fi network you're connected to. To choose a different network, click on the grey symbol to the right of the network name and select a 2.4 GHz network of your choice. Then, return to the app, and click "Next." NOTE: The Array Smart Bulb can only connect to 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Networks
- The app will connect to the bulb automatically.
- Once your bulb is connected, you can rename it by clicking the pencil to the right of the preexisting name or click "Done" and change the name later.
If you followed the above instructions and cannot pair your bulb, you can open Support Ticket by clicking here or contact our Customer Care Team by calling 800-850-5625. Live Support is available Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 5 PM Pacific.