A 'Schedule Automation' allows you to set a device to turn ON or OFF at a set time and set days. It also gives you options such as what color and brightness you want it to be when it turns on.
To Create a Schedule Automation -
- Open the Array By Hampton app
- From the home screen, select Scene at the bottom
- Select the + in the upper right-hand corner
- Select Schedule
- Select Repeat and select the days your schedule will run (click on the back arrow in the top left corner to return to the Schedule screen)
- Set the time you want your device to ON
- Click Next in the top right corner
- Select the + next to Then
- Select Run the device
- Choose the device you want to turn on at the set time
- On the Select Function screen, you'll have to modify each option for your automation to Save.
- Switch: This will indicate if the device will power ON or OFF
- Mode: This will indicate what color or scene your device will run at the scheduled time.
- White/Color: This will indicate the color, brightness, or scene your device will run at the scheduled time.
- Select Next
- Verify the scheduled information is correct, then select Save
NOTE: A separate schedule will have to be created for the device to turn OFF at a set time. Use the same instructions and select OFF for the option "Switch" on the Select.
If you need additional assistance, please get in touch with our Array Customer Care Team at 800-850-5625, or click here to open a support ticket.