"Circulate" is a feature that puts the device in an automatic state. It allows you to set a schedule that automatically turns ON and OFF for the desired amount of time.
Example: You can set the Circulate timer for 8 hours and have the plug turn on for 2 hours and then turn off for 2 hours. This would turn the plug on for 2 hrs, then off for 2 hrs, then back on again for 2 hrs, etc.
Setting the Circulate Feature:
- In the Array Hampton App, select the Outdoor Plug.
- At the bottom of the screen, click on 'Timer.'
- Click on "Circulate" at the top middle of the screen.
- Click 'Add Circulate' at the bottom.
- Set the Start and End times by scrolling the times at the top.
- Select the days you wish the Circulate to operate.
- Choose the Start and End duration times. The duration times are how long the plug is active/inactive during the time frame you set above.