Here are some step-by-step instructions to help guide you through the pairing process. If you have already downloaded the Array By Hampton app and created an account, skip to Step 3.
NOTE: Please ensure your device is fully charged before using it for the first time.
TO SET UP YOUR DOORBELL:
- Download the Peace by Hampton app from the Play Store or App Store on your smart device.
- Create a Peace by Hampton account by opening the app and clicking 'Register.'
- From the 'Home' page in the app, click on the '+' icon in the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Click on ‘Smart Doorbell.'
- Open the battery cover and install the Micro-SD card and the batteries. Replace the battery cover. (Don't forget to charge the device fully before using it)
- Using the PIN provided, press and hold the reset button for 5 seconds.
- The LED on the front of the doorbell will turn RED as the doorbell resets. Once it has reset, the LED will start flashing blue, and you will hear a prompt saying, "The Camera is now ready to begin pairing." Click 'Next step' and press next in the app.
- The Peace by Hampton app automatically selects the Wi-Fi network you're connected to. To choose a different network, click on the grey symbol to the right of the Network name and select a 2.4 GHz network of your choice. Then, return to the app and click "Next." NOTE: The PBH Smart Bulb can only connect to 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Networks.
- A QR code will appear on your smart device. Hold the device about 4-8 inches from the camera until the QR code is read.
- Once the QR code is read, you will hear a toned prompt confirming that the camera successfully scanned the code. (NOTE: You may need to SLOWLY move your smart device around in front of the Doorbell Camera until the QR code is read.)
- Click "I Heard a prompt" at the bottom of the screen.
- Continue to follow the in-app instructions.
- Once you have finished setting up your doorbell, you can place or install your Smart Doorbell.