At times, you may need to perform a "Master Reset" on your Array lock.
Here are a few examples:
- When you are pairing the Array, lock into the Array app.
- Possibly, after an update of the firmware in the lock.
- If you need to change the network, it's connected to.
Before you Master Reset, keep in mind:
- All Users with access to the lock will need to be re-added
- All previous E-Keys will be erased. You will need to send new invitations to all users
- All previous E-Codes will also be erased and need to be set up again
Master Reset Instructions:
ENSURE THE ARRAY LOCK IS IN THE UNLOCKED POSITION before you begin.
NOTE: If your Array is connected to the app, it is best to remove it before performing the Master Reset.
- With the door open, so you can access both the front and back of the door, slide the battery cover off, being careful not to let the battery fall out.
- Remove the battery.
- Press and hold the "H" button on the front of the Array lock.
- While continuing to apply pressure to the “H” button (with one hand), insert the battery and hold it in place (with the other hand).
- The lock should emit two beeps – continue to hold both the battery in place and the “H” button until the beeping has stopped.
- Release the “H” button and slide the battery cover back on, making sure to hold continuous slight pressure on the battery so that it remains in place.
- Lastly, you will need to hand the lock-
Handing Your Lock:
- Slide the keypad-cover up. NOTE: The keypad should be flashing; if it's not, you will need to do the Master Reset again).
- Press the 0 or 6, whichever is closest to the edge of the door.
Once you press the 0 or 6, the Array's latch will start to turn automatically. When the 'handing' process is complete, the Array will emit two short beeps, and you can begin the setup process in the app.
NOTE: If the "H" button is released or the battery losses connection at any time during this process, you will need to start back at Step 3.
For more help please submit a support ticket.