- Simply remove the battery cover while maintaining pressure on the battery.
- Remove the battery and slide it into the fast charging cradle or plug the charging cable directly into the battery and wait for the light to turn green indicating the battery is fully charged.
- Once the battery is fully charged slide it out of the fast charging cradle or unplug the charging cable from the battery itself.
- Insert the battery back into the lock. While maintaining pressure on the battery slip the battery cover back on.
- Using the thumb turn extend and retract the deadbolt one time to initialize the lock.
- Your are now ready for continued use of your Array Smart Deadbolt.
(Click here to watch the video on how to charge and replace your battery.)