The Array Lock is manufactured to connect only with the 2.4 GHz and NOT the 5.0 GHz. This is so you can connect the lock from further away, as the 2.4 GHz has a longer connection range and better barrier penetration.
Articles in this section
- What WiFi band will the Array Lock connect to?
- Is your Array lock going offline or do you have a low wifi signal?
- Do I need Bluetooth to connect to the Array lock?
- What if I don’t have home Wi-Fi?
- What kind of wireless connectivity is built into the Array lock?
- Will the Array Lock connect to my home hub?
- Can I open the door remotely from wherever I am?
- What if my home Wi-Fi router goes down or there’s a power outage?