A borehole is the large diameter hole where the door knob is mounted. The standard sized bore holes are either 2 1/8" or 2 3/4" diameter.
Articles in this section
- What is a bore hole?
- Array Master Reset (Discovery Mode)
- "Handing" Process
- Where is the Array's antenna?
- How do I replace the keypad cover clips?
- Array Lock Specifications Sheet
- What should I do with the wire(power cable) during installation?
- What types of keys are needed for the Array lock? Can I rekey the lock?
- What is a backset?