At times, you will need to perform a master reset on the Array lock.
Here are a few examples:
- When you are pairing the Array lock into the Array app.
- Possibly, after an update of the firmware in the lock.
If you do need to reset the Array, here are some instructions to do so.
ENSURE THE ARRAY LOCK IS IN THE UNLOCKED POSITION before you begin.
Array Master Reset Instructions
1. Open the Array app and delete the previously paired lock.
a. Access the lock status page in the app
b. Click settings
c. Delete lock. (iOS states "Delete lock". Android has a trash can icon.)
2. From the installed Array lock, slide the back cover off and expose the battery.
3. Remove the battery, with the door open, so you can access both the front and back of the door.
4. Press and hold the "A" button on the front of the Array lock.
5. While continuing to apply pressure to the “A” button (with one hand), replace the battery and hold the battery in place (with the other hand).
6. The lock should emit a long beep – continue to hold both the battery in place and the “A” button until the long beep stops.
7.You may now release the “A” button and slide the battery cover back in place, making sure to hold continuous slight pressure on the battery so that it remains in place.
8. Lastly, the handing process will need to be performed.
- You will press the number on the keypad, that is closest to the latch.
- This will either be the 0 or 6 and will depend on which side of the door your latch is installed on.
- You press 0 for the latch to turn to the right and 6 for the latch to turn to the left.
Once you press the 0 or 6, the Array's latch will start to turn automatically. When the 'handing' process is complete, the Array will emit 2 short beeps and you can begin the setup process in the app.
At any time during this process, if the lock button is released or the battery loses connection, the process will need to be started again from Step 4.
After the Master Reset, keep in mind:
All devices paired to the Array Lock will lose connection and need to re-paired.
All previous E-Keys will be erased. You will need to send new invitations to all users.
All previous E-Codes will also be erased and need to be set up again.
For more help please submit a support ticket.