There are many reasons why you may need to perform a "Power Cycle" here are just a few examples:
- The lock jams
- The lock shows as offline in the app
- If you see an error in the Array app
- If the lock is not responding to your commands in the app
If you find that you do need to power cycle your Array Deadbolt, follow the steps below.
To "Power Cycle" the Array Lock:
- Take the battery completely out of the lock for 10-20 seconds.
- Re-insert the battery, and wait until you hear a beep; this means that the reboot is complete. You will then need to lock and unlock the deadbolt using the manual thumb-turn. The Array should then go back to normal function after a few seconds.
If your lock does not go back to normal function after the power cycle or you have any questions, please open a support ticket by click here.