Yes, provided the Array is connected to Wi-Fi, and you can connect to the internet via your smartphone or connected device.
Articles in this section
- What WiFi band will the Array Lock connect to?
- Is your Array lock going offline or do you have a low wifi signal?
- Do I need Bluetooth to connect to the Array lock?
- What if I don’t have home Wi-Fi?
- What kind of wireless connectivity is built into the Array lock?
- Will the Array Lock connect to my home hub?
- Can I Open the Door Remotely From Wherever I'm At?
- What if my home Wi-Fi router goes down or there’s a power outage?