You can set your Array to open once you have arrived at the pre-determined designated area; however, you must first set up Geo-Fencing and then change the setting to allow your Array to unlock automatically. NOTE: The setting is turned OFF by default.
Articles in this section
- Can I delete an activity log?
- How long are activity logs stored in the Array app?
- Where to Find the Current Version of the Array by Hampton app
- Why would I need to change my password?
- Can the Array Deadbolt be controlled with more than one device?
- What type of push notifications will the app send to me?
- Will my Array unlock, when my connected smart device is near it?
- How much will the Array app drain my smart device's battery and will the app need to be running in the background?
- Does my neighbor/relative need to download the Array app to open the door?
- Is the app the only way to change the Array settings?