The Array Smart Deadbolt includes a discrete and standard keypad, that is mounted beneath the keypad cover on the exterior of the product. The keypad cover slides up to reveal the keypad.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the current firmware version of my Array Lock?
- Can my Array lock be used in cold/hot weather?
- Does Array Care have access to my Array lock?
- Can I download the Array app on my Windows Phone?
- Can the Array be Re-Keyed?
- How do I lock/unlock my door with the Array?
- What are some ways I can give my neighbor/relatives access to open my door?
- What if I forget the password to my Array account?
- Will the Array lock communicate with other devices?
- How many Array Locks can I control at once?