The Array Smart Deadbolt includes a discrete and standard keypad, that is mounted beneath the solar panel cover on the exterior of the product. The solar panel slides up to reveal the keypad.
Articles in this section
- What is the latest version of firmware for the Array Lock?
- Where can I find the current firmware version of my Array Lock?
- What is the latest version of the Array app?
- Can my Array lock be used in cold/hot weather?
- How simple is the Array's installation?
- Does Array Care have access to my Array lock?
- Can I download the Array app on my Windows Phone?
- Can I re-key my Array Smart Deadbolt?
- How do I lock/unlock my door with the Array?
- What are some ways I can give my neighbor/relatives access to open my door?