The Array provides both an on-board keypad and traditional mechanical key cylinder to enable the owner/authorized user to enter at any time. In case Internet service is disrupted, user settings are stored in the cloud so full functionality can be easily restored.
Articles in this section
- Is your Array lock going offline or do you have a low wifi signal?
- Do I need Bluetooth to connect to the Array lock?
- What if I don’t have home Wi-Fi?
- What kind of wireless connectivity is built into the Array lock?
- Will this connect to my home hub?
- Can I open the door remotely from wherever I am?
- What if my home Wi-Fi router goes down or there’s a power outage?