The Array lock is comprised of materials that are typically found in high-quality digital lock products, including steel, zinc, brass, etc.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the Barrington and Cooper?
- What is ARRAY?
- How is Array superior to other Smart Deadbolts?
- Is there a doorknob or door-handle to match the Array Deadbolt?
- What is the warranty policy for the Array Smart Deadbolt?
- What if my phone is lost or stolen?
- Will the door lock have a camera on it?
- What materials are used to make the Array By Hampton lock?